[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Open House & Estate Sale - Saturday - 4/30/16 from 10 am to 2 pm

Al Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:49:59 UTC 2016

I am posting this to local listserves for a nice woman I met at an estate
sale last weekend. She is selling her sister's home in Riverdale. *Please
contact her directly if you are interested.* I have *nothing* to do with
the sale, just trying to help her out so she doesn't have to sign-up for
and navigate multiple listserves.

From: Ms. Jeanne Latham

lathamjeanne at hotmail.com

*Open House - 5902 Cleveland Ave., Riverdale Park, MD  20737* - price
is $207,000 firm

1 1/2 story Cape Cod, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large enclosed front porch,
mother-in-law sweet, long driveway, built in 1924, house -1,304 sq ft,
property- 10,000 sq ft, no basement, roof put on in 2004 with a 25-year
warranty.  It has gas heat with radiators and no central air.

This adorable 92-year-old lady (home) has some bumps and bruises and will
need some tender loving care.  This is a one-time open house; contracts
must be submitted by Monday, May 2nd, and a decision will be made no later
than Wednesday, May 4th.

Everything in the house must go.  Bring your best offer - cash only.

Hope to see you Saturday.