[RP TownTalk] Cheek to Cheek tonight at Riversdale!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Aug 3 18:49:24 UTC 2016

The weather should be great for College Park's own Cheek to Cheek, who take the stage for our next to last Jazz on the Lawn concert of the summer! We hope you'll join us for the 7pm FREE show. As always, you're welcome to come early with lawn chairs & picnics! And remember, the word "Rosalie" gets you a 10% discount off growler & wine purchases at Town Center Market on concert Wednesdays.

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>