[RP TownTalk] FREE/TRADE Huge Sunny Garden Plot in Riverdale Park

Susan Older sue at simplysue.com
Thu Aug 11 13:29:22 UTC 2016

FREE/TRADE Huge Sunny Garden Plot in Riverdale Park

Hey Neighbors,

We would love for our yard to be used for a garden but we do not have
the time or green thumbs necessary at this time. We are hoping to host
one or more gardeners who would like a sunny plot to grow veggies,
flowers, herbs etc.. We will provide access and water and all we ask is
to keep the space well maintained, weeded, watered and looking nice.
Basically we want to enjoy YOUR garden in OUR yard.

If you would like to share excess bounty that would be great but not a
requirement.

Please email me directly if you are interested and feel free to pass
this on to any friends you may have who love gardening but do not have a
yard for it.

Our yard is nearly 2/3 of an acre so there is plenty of space to share.

Sincerely,

Sue Mondeel

sue at simplysue.com