[RP TownTalk] Brits and Battles Return to Riversdale Tomorrow!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Fri Aug 12 19:27:41 UTC 2016

Hi, all!

Tomorrow, Saturday, August 13, marks the return of the Battle of Bladensburg to Riversdale's grounds. From tacticals and reenactments to rifle and sword demos to kid's activities and house tours, this always-popular event is sure to go off with a bang. Admission to the grounds is FREE. Food and drinks will be available for purchase and house tours will be $3.

The event runs from noon-4pm and the 2 main tacticals will be at 12:30 and 3:30 pm. Be sure to grab a schedule and map when you arrive to find out about the fun events around the grounds happening throughout the afternoon.

If you have any questions, feel free to email or call the office. We're pretty sure the Brits will win again, but who knows? Perhaps this is the year the Americans can turn it around. We hope you'll join us to find out! :)

Cheers,
Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>