[RP TownTalk] BIG EVENTS at Robert Harper Books

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:39:15 UTC 2016

SATURDAY DEC 3th BOB'S BIRTHDAY BASH

Come in tomorrow Sat December 3th for Robert Harper's Birthday for the cake
cutting at Noon.
Vanilla cake with vanilla cream icing especially made by our own Shortcake
Bakery on Route one in Hyattsville.  Cake will be served until we run out.

THURSDAY December 8th 7PM
Book reading and Signing by Heber Bouland reading from his new tome The
Last Trolley Stop.  Memories of Poverty, Bigotry and Religiosity in
Washington D.C. and Rural Kentucky during the Great Depression.

https://www.facebook.com/events/648552201991666/

FRIDAY December 9th 8PM Riverdale Rail Concerts

his month's concert in the bookstore presents multi-award-winning
songwriters Jeff Smith, Tony Denikos and Annette Wasilik. Complimentary
snacks, coffee and teas provided. $15 Suggested donation.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1156234911134495/

SATURDAY December 10th 2PM

Third Second Saturday Readings with Sid Gold
Regular reading series three guest authors and YOU!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/567902610070791/

PLEASE COME OUT AND SHOP, IF YOU WANT A BOOKSTORE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

OR

If you can't shop please give to my GOFUNDME campaign so I can get my
coffeeshop license.

https://www.gofundme.com/dxnegzfu/donate

Robert Harper Books
Riverdale Park Town Center