[RP TownTalk] Tonight's Meeting Agenda--Finance Committee Recommendation

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon marsha4ward1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:56:07 UTC 2016

I know in the past, many of you have expressed an interest in this topic,
so I wanted to bring to your attention that tonight, the council will be
voting on the recommendation from the Finance Committee regarding the Town
Hall Project and CDA Bond.

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon, Esq.
Riverdale Park, MD - Ward 1

Phone: (301) 531-4230