[RP TownTalk] Everybody Welcome

Al Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:27:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

It is heartening to see the action taking place in our Route 1 communities
to combat the hate and actual violence that are occurring in our country.

I just made a purchase at our local Hyattsville Safeway, where I was
saddened, but not surprised, to see the current issue of the National
Enquirer with a headline and image announcing that Muslim spies have
infiltrated the CIA. I'm sure this issue is everywhere in the major
chains.  It is deeply disturbing, and nothing new, I know.  I can't imagine
being a Muslim parent or child and confronting that magazine in order to
make a purchase.   I spoke to a manager, and her reply was as expected,
basically, Safeway employees have nothing to do with the stocking of
magazines. I will be emailing their corporate headquarters.  If you are
similarly disturbed, I encourage you to let Safeway or Giant know how you
feel, in person or in writing.

Magazine:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/donald-trump-first-100-days-muslim-terrorists/

Safeway: National: 1 (877) 258-2799, or Local: (301) 955-1943
Online: http://tinyurl.com/jnybet6

   -
   -
   - Thank you for your time.