[RP TownTalk] Festival of Lights Trolley

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:28:47 UTC 2016

Hi folks,
For the Festival of Lights, we request that residents put up their holiday
oriented lights by Saturday day on the 17th for the following routes. The
routes have been planned out partially due to the size of the streets, the
amount of time it takes to complete the route, and partially due to the
lights that are currently up. We can always use your help (with navigating,
singing, route planning, encouraging neighbors to put up lights) to make
both this and next year's festival better than the last. Please contact me
if you have further questions.

Where will the trolleys go?

6200 to 6400 blocks

Lafayette Avenue