[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:46:06 UTC 2016

Tomorrow : December 15, 2016  3 - 7PM
@: 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD (next to Riverdale MARC
station) Get your great apples, winter squash,  spicy mix, spring mix and
arugula, multiple sweet potato varieties, tatsoi, mums, and other Fall
crops. Also beets will be featured along with chard, sweet potatoes,
garlic, onions, apples, fresh and hard cider, pastured meats, raw milk
cheeses, fresh goat cheese, smoked salmon jerky, free range hen eggs
(limited supply), fresh small batch roasted coffees and more while we enjoy
the Fall. Don't miss it! Evening hours are fun at the market! We look
forward to seeing you every Thursday from 3 to 7PM at the Riverdale Park
Town Center, rain or shine.   WEATHER: High 25 and very windy. Don't worry
we'll be indoors this week.

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   - Groff's Content Farm
   - ECO City Farms
   - Blades Orchard
   - Cat's Paw Organic Farm
   - King Mushrooms - is back. Come over and say hi!
   - Zeke's Coffee of DC
   - Dimitri's Olive Farm
   - Stone Hearth Bakery
   - Peachy Family Dairy
   - Roy & RT's Kitchen & Garden
   - El Taco Loco
   - Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe
   - I Confect (Desserts & Nuts)
   - Christiane's Designs (knit goods)
   - BODYPRINTS?
   - Maryland Market Money Evaluation - Johns Hopkins University School of
   Public Health

Our musician is: Charles Solomon, harmonica player

Kid fun: Crayons & Paper!