[RP TownTalk] Thank You for another fun Fest-o-Lights & Holiday Market

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:46:57 UTC 2016

First, I want to thank our great talented and community minded musicians
who truly embody the spirit of our little town. Thanks also to our superior
volunteers both at the market itself and at the Riversdale House Museum.
Our long and abiding association with both the great staff and their
dedicated and skilled volunteers @ Riversdale House Museum broaden our
appeal and offer a unique perspective on what it means to live in Riverdale
Park, Maryland.

Thank you to all of our patrons who came out to enjoy and engage with the
festival. A community truly shows its spirit when we gather together. Your
ability to shrug off the freezing rain in the morning was a great testament
to all of you.

Our vendors also gave all of their best efforts to make it through a long
day and we hope to see all of you again next year for our annual event.

Our town's Public Works Department went above and beyond what was expected
and it's always a pleasure to work with them on this and all other events.

Former Mayor Michael Herman has become the quintessential leader of Santa
visit operations along with his volunteers and the Riverdale Fire
Department. His efforts help make our town a better place.

I also want to show my sincere and heartfelt appreciation for the efforts
of Sarah Wayland, the quintessential trolley elf, and our additional
volunteers, Rick Coleman, and Liz Ogden. The trolleys have never run
smoother.

Thanks also to the Riverdale Park town council for sponsoring the music,
our Public Works support, and the trolleys. Through your financial
assistance, the event is more fun and more lively.

Thanks to the staff of the Hyattsville CDC for the Riverdale Park Public
Arts Walk, a new event for this year.

If anyone has suggestions to make next year's festival better and a plan
for making it happen, please contact me.

If I missed anyone else, I am appreciative all of the other efforts to make
this happen and hope to make it even better next year with your help.

*Our target date for next year is: *
*Saturday, December 16,  2017*

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Festival Coordinator
Riverdale Park Festival of Lights & Holiday Market

Ph: 3015865973