[RP TownTalk] Driver?

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:41:19 UTC 2016

Hello HOPE-ies & Town Talkers,

A friend of mine is looking for someone who is interested in a regular
weekday driving job taking her son home from school. She lives in Crofton;
the school is here in Hyattsville (The Chelsea School -
http://chelseaschool.edu - across the street from The Mall at Prince
George's, on the top floor of the building where the Staples and Bob's
Furniture are located).

If you are interested, please contact her at the e-mail address listed
below.

-Sarah