[RP TownTalk] Sign the Not On Our Watch banner at Farmer's Market tonight 6-7 pm

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:03:20 UTC 2016

Hey neighbors

Just a reminder that the banner for the Not On Our Watch pledge will be at the Riverdale Park Farmer's Market tonight from 6-7 pm. Please stop by to support your community, stand in solidarity with your neighbors, and commit to fight racism and discrimination. Add your name today!

We are also taking orders for yard signs so you can literally show your neighbors that Riverdale supports diversity. See Facebook page or contact me for details.

https://www.facebook.com/notonourwatchhq/?ref=bookmarks

Not on our Watch | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/notonourwatchhq/?ref=bookmarks>
www.facebook.com
Not on our Watch. 171 likes · 23 talking about this. This page is dedicated to those who are vulnerable to bullying and acts of hate and those who stand...

[cid:c2fc984c-d220-4b1e-b0ab-65770832da98]