[RP TownTalk] [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Big Bad Wolf Leaving

ns_faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 17:42:47 UTC 2016

Ann, the ladies at the store have told me multiple times over many months, including yesterday that customers complained about parking.  I personally spoke to folks about abusing the parking out back, in one instance suggesting to a police officer in uniform from elsewhere that parking there and going to Chipolte for his lunch was not appreciated. He promised not to repeat. As others have mentioned, large bags of pet food are heavy.  My spouse has knee issues. Parking is a problem.I do not believe in ignoring problems that affect us all. If we do not support quality retail we will end up with a fast food court.  We try to support Tanglewood, Shortcake, the jewelers, and of course Franklin's.  We have found it easier and quieter to go to Busboys in Brookland than our's.We will return to the Takoma Park Wolf for quality pet food.

-------- Original message --------From: Ann Barrett <thebarretts at verizon.net> Date: 12/23/16  12:19 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: ns_faye at yahoo.com Subject: Re: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Big Bad Wolf Leaving
Nina,This kind of post just makes me sad and  I am not sure what good this does. If one is willing to walk 1 block there is plenty of public parking behind the castle.  In addition they had their own 2 private parking spots.  Parking was not the demise of Big Bad Wolf their pricing was.  Obviously the parking lots are full – there are customers just not for that type of store in that location.  Yes it is sad to see it go. That would have been enough said.  Seeing this type of email will discourage others.My 2 cents.
Wishing you happy holidaysAnn