[RP TownTalk] East Riverdale and Beacon Heights Sector Plan Multi-day Community Workshop: March 7-10th

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Feb 19 18:44:08 UTC 2016

Have you heard? The East Riverdale and Beacon Heights area of Prince
George's County is in the process of being revitalized, and we need YOUR
INPUT to make it happen! The Prince George's County Planning Department of
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission will hold a
multi-day community workshop March 7-10, 2016 as part of the process to
develop a new sector plan for this area. Join us and help to identify
issues, priorities, create a roadmap for future solutions and mobilize
resources for this area! All scheduled events are FREE and open to the
public. Residents and stakeholders are strongly encouraged to attend all
events to give input on how to create a more thriving and viable community.
We hope to see you there! For more information, see the announcement below
or visit: www.pgplanning.org/ERBH.htm.

Zunilda Rodriguez, AICP

Planner Coordinator, Community Planning Division

 <http://www.pgplanning.org/> Prince George's County Planning Department

 <http://www.mncppc.org/> The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning
Commission

Phone:    301-780-2233

Fax:         301-952-4121

Email:       <mailto:zunilda.rodriguez at ppd.mncppc.org>
zunilda.rodriguez at ppd.mncppc.org

Address: 14422 Old Mill Road, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772