[RP TownTalk] Aging Bridge

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Sat Feb 27 17:37:33 UTC 2016

Sue,

Public Works Director Addison has been trying to get state highways (who
own the light under the bridge) to fix it for months, and on a regular
basis.  He let me know in late January, I believe, that he was going to be
stepping up his requests to a higher level.  I'll check in with him on the
status again this week.

It's unfortunate but true that state highways turnaround time on any sort
of maintenance is a few months (at best) from complaint to completion.

Thanks,

Alan