[RP TownTalk] Meet & Greet for Parents of Children with Behavioral Health Needs - Sat 1/9 11am

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:21:01 UTC 2016

(Sharing this on behalf of the Prince George's County Health Department.
Please help spread the word.)

YOU ARE INVITED TO A MEET AND GREET

Calling all Parents/Caregivers of children with behavioral health needs!

You are invited to attend the 2nd “Meet and Greet” to discuss behavioral
health needs in Prince George’s County to ensure a better quality of life
for your family. You will have an opportunity to have your concerns heard
and present your suggestions and solutions to addressing the needs in our
County. We will have speakers on diverse topics, more resources,
give-a-ways and a small lunch. Please help us create a “system of
care” for youth
with behavioral health needs in Prince George’s County.

When: Saturday,January 9,2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Walker Mill Baptist Church
6801 Walker Mill Road, Capitol Heights, MD 20743

There will be resources, food, networking and great conversation.

Please RSVP to Pat Mosby at cell 301-312-7773 or email
mmosby at ssw.umaryland.edu

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*