[RP TownTalk] Blaze Pizza Fundraiser (Wells Warriors Youth Hockey Assoication) Tuesday, January 12

Nova Johns novajohns at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 15:51:02 UTC 2016

Good morning Riverdale Park,You may not know this, but MANY of your young neighborsare playing youth hockey for the Wells Warriors USA Hockey Youth RecreationLeague.  Their home ice is at HerbertWells Ice Rink, 5211 Paint Branch Parkway, College Park, MD 20740.  The Wells Warriors' players and families arehaving a fundraiser at Blaze Pizza in College Park (7419 Baltimore Ave, CollegePark, MD 20740) on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 from 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.Guest MUST present the enclosed flyer to the cashier beforepaying.  Blaze Pizza will donate 20% ofthe proceeds from your meal back to the Youth Hockey Association.  Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/WellsWarriorsHockeyClubAlso, please visit our website http://www.wellswarriorshockey.org/ **We are always looking for support from local businesses**Sincerely, Nova JohnsRiverdale Park Resident Secretary, Riverdale Fire DepartmentMom of three Wells Warriors Youth Hockey players