[RP TownTalk] Nielsen tv ratings solicitor

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 01:52:01 UTC 2016

I agree. From the Nielsen website:
http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/about-us/nielsen-families.html

How can I be sure the person calling is really a Nielsen representative?
<http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/about-us/nielsen-families.html#accordion-fe0bb6ff-05dd-4cf4-b711-ec074ac536b7-3>

First, our interviewers will always identify themselves by name and as a
representative of The Nielsen Company. Please feel free to double-check and
verify that we placed the call to you or your telephone number. You may
call us on this toll-free number: 1-800-237-8611.
​-Sarah​

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*