[RP TownTalk] Nielsen tv ratings solicitor

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 02:19:52 UTC 2016

That's good to know. Their website sure didn't mention it anywhere, even in
their FAQs.

If that guy were on my porch, I'd call the number they gave on their
website to see if he's legitimate.

-Sarah the Sometimes Suspicious Who Has Learned That It Is Better To Be
Safe Than Sorry

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*