[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Want to get out from under all your stuff?!?!? The Joy of Organizing class starts January 14th

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:45:24 UTC 2016

I just signed up for this class.... I'm hoping it will help me feel
"lighter" in the new year!

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*