[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Sunday classes cancelled at Yoga Space

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:03:55 UTC 2016

Friends & neighbors - I'm forwarding this message to TownTalk. Gloria also
sent it to TownTalk but it got caught in the list's filters where I had to
approve it.  I did approve it, but it has yet to appear in my inbox. I see
it does show up in the list archives as sent, but just in case I'm not the
only one who didn't receive it, here it is again:  --Dwight Holmes, List
Moderator