[RP TownTalk] ISO Wooden Train Donations for Hyattsville Library Toddler Time

Al Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:44:02 UTC 2016

Hello Neighbors -

I was just given a hand-me-down train table that I don't need and will be
passing along to Hyattsville Library for toddler play time. It comes with a
few tracks and trains.  In the event you are done with your wooden trains,
track, and/or accessories, please give me a holler off-list and I will pass
along to the library in one donation.  I'd like to finish collecting by
Sunday, Feb. 7th.  Email for drop-off location (my porch in Riverdale).
Thanks!

Alison

*Alison Spain*
ALS Studio + Design