[RP TownTalk] Need a pet sitter? Elena can help!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:34:09 UTC 2016

Elena Toscano has a pet care business, and asked me to help get the word
out. She is extremely reliable and loves animals (and they love her!).
Details below.

Hi!

My name is Elena Toscano, a 24 yr old living in University Park. I've had
and have been around animals all my life, so I'm always looking
for more. If you have any pets that would like some extra individualized
love and care, I have my own transportation and time to spend with yours. I
am available for dog walking, dog and cat grooming, and daily care for
pups, kitties, and your smaller friends, including any special medical
needs.

Payment is subject to the request, but is generally $5/small friends,
$10/cat, $25/dog each visit.

For any further info I can be reached by text, email, or phone:
(c) 301.706.8151
(e) elenarosetos at gmail.com