[RP TownTalk] Missing cat - Ms. Tortie

Adrianne Lefkowitz euniverz at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 15:45:38 UTC 2016

Put one of your t shirts out on your porch with some food.

Ask neighbors.

Put a good sized sign in your yard - lost cat - with a picture.  Your neighbors may have seen her or even taken her in as a friendly lost cat or worse, taken her to animal control.  also put Lost cat signs out in a five block radius from your house.

call animal control daily.  Ask if a tortiseshell cat came in, then if any came in from that area.  You may have to go personally to check.  The county shelter is on Brown Station Road in Upper Marlboro, but there is animal control in Greenbelt as well.  Although it only serves greenbelt, you never know.

She is probably not far.

check sheds/garages in a two or three block radius, she may have gotten locked in.

Hopefully she has returned by now.

Good Luck

Adrianne

Adrianne Lefkowitz, Executive Director
Maryland Dog Federation
PO Box 911 | Greenbelt | MD | 20768 | 301 693 2256
marylanddogfederation at yahoo.com
marylanddogfederation.com
SHOP through igive.com.  It's FREE!
Twitter @MDDogFed     Facebook.com/MarylandDogFederation