[RP TownTalk] Excellent nanny available in August

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:24:40 UTC 2016

Hi all
>From my coworker:

Our
nanny, Sandy Fields, has been caring for my son in a nanny share since the kids
were about 5 months old. She'll be available after August 26 as our kids are
headed to pre-school.

Sandy
has been amazing the 3 plus years she’s been with us. In the early days she got
the kids on schedule and eating and napping like champions. She also helped us
adjust to the ups and downs of parenting. As the kids have grown she's kept up
with age appropriate activities and play. She keeps them active- taking them
out to story time, sing-alongs, play dates, playgrounds, building museum, the
zoo, etc, sending messages and lots of photos to keep us in the loop. Friends
who have seen her in action at the playground have commented on how engaged and
present she is with the kids.

Most
importantly, the kids are happy and well-adjusted and have thrived under her
care. Sandy has a big heart and the kids love her to pieces. Sandy is legal to
work here, CPR certified (getting re-certified soon), and has a car (she lives
in Hyattsville) but mostly walks, buses or metros with the kids. She has great
references (in addition to me and the other nanny share family- she worked in
Silver Spring before she worked for us in Petworth).

Sandy
would have no problem figuring out kids activities in and around the
neighborhood and makes connections with other nannies/families easily. She was
new to Petworth when she started for us (as were we) and had no problem diving
right in.

Feel
free to contact Sandy directly, her information is:

Sandy
Fields

sandydidi600 at aol.com

240-704-2592

I’d be
happy to talk to anyone who has questions!

Lisa
Bacanskas

(lisarima at gmail.com)