[RP TownTalk] Hardwood floor refinishing

Sonia OConnell soniaoconnell2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 16:36:49 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }   I just used the best guy.  He does a lot of work around here, especially in UP.  His name is Buddy Koepper (410) 672-0550.  He did a fabulous job.
-Sonia

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone