[RP TownTalk] Parenting children to believe that #BlackLivesMatter (Heather Cronk)

Catarina Correia chatareena at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:25:23 UTC 2016

Yes i am Bruce - because as white people we experience privilege regardless
of our history. When you walk down the street, or into a store, or are
pulled over by a police officer, your peasant lineage does not come into
play.

I do not want to argue and am not calling you racist.  I am sure we have
many things in common and look forward to meeting you. I am merely
expressing my hope that we as a community can come together and acknowledge
the valid fears and concerns of many of our neighbors and try to address
them as best we can.  I will say no more but look forward to a community
dialogue on this.

Thanks,
Catarina