[RP TownTalk] Vigil for Life: Peace and Healing

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon marsha4ward1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:50:32 UTC 2016

Please join the communities of College Park, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park
and University Park as we gather together for a time of peace and healing
this *Saturday, July 23rd* from* 4:00pm - 6:00pm at University Town Center*.
This is an opportunity for our communities to come together to recognize
the lives of those lost, reflect, heal and share our concerns about the
recent national tragedies.

On *Saturday, July 30th*, the Town of Riverdale Park will hold a "Dialogue
for Reflection and Healing".  As I sort through the final agenda, the goal
is to provide an opportunity for all Town residents to come together
to discuss what lessons we can learn from the recent national tragedies
that can help to strengthen the community-police relationship and the
relationships between residents in our Town.  These events will only be as
successful as the quality of resident participation, so please mark your
calendars to be present.
Councilwoman Marsha Dixon
Riverdale Park, MD - Ward 1

Phone: (301) 531-4230