[RP TownTalk] Fwd: question about town center clock.

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 23 18:04:39 UTC 2016

I am hoping someone from the town council or town offices can respond to
this.

Someone mentioned, off list, that there may have been some folks who
live close to the clock who may have objected to the chiming at night.
Since they did not share that on the list, I will not relate the
person's name.

I seem to recall that when the clock was delivered, there was a manual
that came with it. The last I heard, said manual was turned over to Pat
Prangley, maybe he reads this list and can respond.

I don't know the inner workings of the clock, but perhaps there is some
information there in the manual that would address the chiming. If the
chiming has been turned off, it would be nice to have someone claim
responsibility for that action.

If the clock has not been maintained, perhaps someone in the town
administration can explain why.

thanks
bob smith