[RP TownTalk] Ward 1

JR Smith jrarlington75 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 00:42:29 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Marsha and Dan,
Thank you both for stepping up and running for the council seat for Ward 1.  While both of you have wonderful resume's and are obviously qualified to fill the seat, I want to support and work to elect the person who can work to accomplish the following issues:
1. Stop the hemorrhage of spending by the city council.2. Hold current council members accountable for the misinformation regarding the cost of the new City Manager position.
The person who assures me they will be able to work these two issues with vigor, will have my vote and I am willing to work to ensure you are elected.
Feel free to give me a call if you have questions or comments.
Thank you,
J.R. Smith4515 Oliver Street

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad