[RP TownTalk] Trash

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:44:25 UTC 2016

I called Public Works today to ask about it, because our recycling wasn't
picked up yesterday and our yard waste wasn't picked up last week or this
week.  Public Works said that Bates was out making the rounds at the time
(9am) and would be picking everything up -- though our trash and yard waste
still hasn't been picked up as of tonight (recycling was, however).

I'm hoping that everything gets resolved tomorrow...?

-Heather