[RP TownTalk] Recent story about Town Center Market

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:47:11 UTC 2016

Hopefully they'll be able to get their license.  I'm sure that Town Center, as well as other businesses nearby, have also lost business due to the closing of the Lafayette Avenue cut-through.  Town Center HAS been part of the heart and soul of Riverdale Park for a long, long time and they deserve our support.