[RP TownTalk] Election Results

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:18:18 UTC 2016

Janice, I was asking the same question.  Seeing nothing posted this
morning, and then seeing your question, out of curiosity I searched through
the TownTalk archives just now - much to my surprise, the most recent
posting of ward council election results that I could find was from 2009!!
 (It could certainly be that there are results posted in more recent years,
but I wasn't able to locate them just now)

But I think it would be great if the results were posted here!

Dwight