[RP TownTalk] EXT : Meeting Agenda: June 20, 2016, Special Legislative Meeting

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:43:35 UTC 2016

Yes, this is the same position.  I attended Wednesday night's Town Council
work session, wherein three potential consulting firms were interviewed for
the Town to potentially engage in the hiring of the Town Manager.  As I
understand it, the proposed plan is for Mr. Addison to serve as Acting Town
Manager until the Town hires a full-time, permanent Town Manager -- which
will likely be as much as four months from now (or more, depending on the
timeline set out between the Town and the consulting firm).

-Heather