[RP TownTalk] EXT : Class: Differences between Resolutions and Ordinances

McDougall, Sherene (Law) Sherene.McDougall at ngc.com
Fri Jun 17 20:44:14 UTC 2016

Thanks Bob for the information.

One of Monday's worksession discussion items will be Ordinance 2016-OR-04 regarding Jey’s Auto – Repeal of Authorization for Acquisition by Eminent Domain.  Based on your email explanation below, I am assuming that the ordinance that will be repealed will be - the April 21, 2013 Ordinance 2013-OR-03 that was signed into law requiring the town to acquire Jey's Auto property by eminent domain.

Looking forward to tomorrow's agenda talk with our new Councilwoman.  Thanks.

Sherene