[RP TownTalk] LOST DOG

Mary Vechery drmvechery at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:54:57 UTC 2016

I know I live in Brentwood, but I have been a part of the Riverdale
community for over ten years.  My dog Lucy escaped my yard yesterday very
early AM and hasn't been seen since.  She is a ten year old puggle, light
brown, greying face, curly tail.  she is very friendly towards people, not
other dogs so much.  Please help me find her!  My name is Mary Vechery, I
am reachable via email, facebook IM and later tonight cell phone (current
phone drowned in river last weekend).  Many Riverdaleans know Lucy, please
pass the word and keep an eye out!!!

Thanks!

Mary