[RP TownTalk] RPAC Membership renewal

RP Arts Council rpartscouncil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:33:37 UTC 2016

Dear RPAC Member,

The Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) will be holding its Annual
Membership Meeting on July 12, so now would be an ideal time to renew your
RPAC membership dues for 2016.  You must be a paid member to vote for
RPAC's Board members on July 12th.

Annual dues are still only $10 for an Individual and $15 for a Family
membership (for two people).

You can pay your 2016 dues online at the following link:
     http://hycdc.org/purchase-rpac-2/

Visit our website (RPartscouncil.org <http://rpartscouncil.org/>) to learn
more about how your support helps RPAC promote the arts in our community.
For example, RPAC will be hosting the 3rd Annual Summer Patio Concert
Series (free!) at 7 pm on Wednesday nights all summer long at the Town
Center Market.

Please renew now, so together we can help the arts flourish in our
community!

​Sincerely,

​
Ken Laureys