[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Request for Review of Structure 1606900

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn at schoppet.net
Wed Mar 2 15:04:55 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Shaffer <MShaffer at sha.state.md.us>
Date: Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Request for Review of Structure 1606900
To: Mark Glass <MGlass at sha.state.md.us>
Cc: Girish Pancholi <GPancholi at sha.state.md.us>, "marilyn at schoppet.net" <
marilyn at schoppet.net>

Good Morning Mr. Glass,

We received a request from Ms. Marilyn Schoppet [301-779-0548 /
marilyn at schoppet.net] to have the structure carrying Riverdale Road over
the Northeast Branch of the Anacostia River inspected.  While Riverdale
Road is not a state road, I believe that it may have been at one time and
located Structure No. 1606900 [Grid 16-C-4].  Ms. Schoppet is very
concerned about the condition of the structure and the deck as it is very
rough to drive over.  She is also concerned about the condition of the
sidewalk as school children use this sidewalk on a daily basis to and from
school.  Girish is out of the office this week, so I am copying him so that
he is aware of this issue.  I appreciate your help in looking into this
issue, and/or forwarding this request to the correct department.

Mark

Mark Shaffer

District Operations Engineer

District 3 Maintenance

State Highway Administration

9300 Kenilworth Avenue

Greenbelt, MD  20770

301-513-7307

1-800-749-0737

Maryland now features 511 traveler information!
Call 511 or visit: www.md511.org

 LEGAL DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this communication
(including any attachments) may be confidential and legally privileged.
This email may not serve as a contractual agreement unless explicit written
agreement for this purpose has been made. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly
re-send this communication to the sender indicating that it was received in
error and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system.

--
*Marilyn*