[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 15:45:34 UTC 2016

Alan,
Thanks for all the detail thus far. Thanks to Marilyn and Audrey and
others for asking such good questions.

I have a slightly complex question (complex in phrasing properly) set to
offer.

What is the gain for the town in having town manager and what does the
town (or what do the people of the town and the council as elected reps)
loose in having a town manager?

I obviously have more detailed questions, but this sort of top level can
start the conversation.

Thanks
bob smith
ward 3