[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 16:41:10 UTC 2016

Thank you Councilman Ebbeler for the specific budget information and the
data concerning expenditures.

This specific data adds to my knowledge base, and I hope brings to the
attention of the town residents, the point that I hope is clear - we the
citizens are the stakeholders in this town, and we need to know the
details of what this proposed change in governance will mean to us, both
on a daily basis and in the budget, and even more so, in our tax bill.

Thank again
bob smith
ward 3