[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

andre jounx at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 22:28:16 UTC 2016

How about someone just list the Pros and Cons for the city of Riverdale for each option?  Status Quo vs the proposed idea?  There is too much back and forth full of back and forth and its just too much.  Maybe someone could put it in layman's terms and try not to get too crazy with opinions. Thanks!