[RP TownTalk] [RP Town Announce] Bottled Water Collection for Residents of Flint, MI at Riverdale Park PD

Kate Kelly kelly.kate at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 00:38:08 UTC 2016

This is terrific. If you would like to donate money, the Flint Water Fund,
sponsored by the United Way of Genesee County, also is accepting donations.
According to the website 100 percent of each donation will go to direct
services to residents; no administrative fees will be assessed for this
project.

Here's a link:
http://www.unitedwaygenesee.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=5

The Detroit Free Press also has suggestions: *http://tinyurl.com/z56eozw
<http://tinyurl.com/z56eozw>*

Thanks to all for reaching out across the country to help our neighbors in
Michigan.

Kate Kelly