[RP TownTalk] How to unsubscribe

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:06:44 UTC 2016

Dr. Fadayomi, and any TownTalk subscriber who at any point wants to
unsubscribe from the list: It's two clicks away:

1) At the bottom of every TownTalk email in the footer, there's a link that says
"http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk" - click on that...

2) Then, if you scroll towards the bottom of that page, you'll find
the words "TownTalk Subscribers" and a box in which to type your email
and click the UNSUBSCRIBE button.

Hope this helps!

Dwight Holmes
TownTalk List Moderator