[RP TownTalk] Smart and Connected - Smart City technology forum 3/17/16

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 15:02:49 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

Please join HPA and guest speaker Mr. Daniel Hoffman to learn and
discuss the concept of "Smart Cities"  and how it can benefit residents.
"Smart Cities", is an initiative endorsed by the White House, where
powerful new technologies are use as tools for good government and its
infrastructure.

As we move into the future we need to ensure that these new amenities
and benefits will not only improve quality of life, but will also
protect the investments that have been made in the past. Find out how
investments in ultra-fast networks and internet access can enhance local
economy, increase public safety and improve city services.
*
Hyattsville - Smart and Connected
Smart city technology forum!*

*WHEN      Thursday, March 17, 2016  |  7:30 pm

     WHERE    Hyattsville MUNICIPAL BUILDING
                      Prangley Room  |  2ND FLOOR
                      4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781

     FEATURED     DANIEL HOFFMAN
     SPEAKER       CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER, MONTGOMERY COUNTY
<%20http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/exec/bio/Dan_Hoffman.html>http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/exec/bio/Dan_Hoffman.html

There is no admission charge

*For further information please call 301.699.5440