[RP TownTalk] T-Ball or Softball Organized Teams

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:52:52 UTC 2016

Jenny -
Hi, and welcome to TownTalk! :)

It doesn't look like either softball or t-ball have been discussed on this
list in the 11 years we've lived here. I just checked the Hyattsville HOPE
list (which has a much bigger subscriber list and is generally a good
resource for such questions) and the only thing I see there are requests
like yours - but no substantive replies!

As a lifelong, avid baseball fan, this makes me very sad!