[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:19:03 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce and all,

There are 4 public meetings where this issue will be discussed and open to
public comment already scheduled--the next two work sessions and the next
two Legislative sessions prior to the absolute soonest a vote can be held
on May 2.

It is completely 100% false that public input and discussion is being
halted in favor of discussion over Town Talk.

Bruce, I do agree with your post last week that said--I'm
paraphrasing--"calm down" and follow a public process.

A dedicated public hearing or special work session exclusively on this
topic can easily be added if it appears that the 4 meetings already
scheduled are insufficient.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor