[RP TownTalk] change in type of town government questions

Lisa Martin lisamarymartin at verizon.net
Thu May 5 16:26:51 UTC 2016

I am not interested in a referendum. I read the articles and followed the
discussion that started months ago. I am satisfied with the explanations
given by Councilmember Thompson. The public had ample opportunity to weigh
in on this. Attempting to weigh in by referendum one week after a vote
passed seems to me a waste.