[RP TownTalk] Public Safety Committee Meeting: May 12, 2016 @ 6:30 PM (Town Hall)

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 00:49:16 UTC 2016

I agree about seeing an agenda prior to a given meeting. The agenda for Thursday's meeting will be posted tomorrow.
House Bill 217, as passed by the Maryland General Assembly, requires meeting agendas, under the Open Meetings Act, to be available no later than 24 hours before a meeting is held. This legislation goes into effect on October 1, 2016.
In order to ensure compliance, committee chairs are asked to submit their agenda items within 48 hours of their meeting being held. As of June 1, 2016, committee agendas will be posted at Town Hall, on the town website, and on TownTalk and TownAnnounce, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
In general, the committee will discuss issues pertaining to Park Tanglewood Apartments, town center, the Cleveland/ Madison/Route One intersection, a review of items brought up at the Ward 3 walk, and discussion of Code Chapter 64.10.  The meeting is open to the public, during which time will be afforded those in attendance who wish to comment on non-discussion items.
Sincerely,
David Lingua
Committee Chair