[RP TownTalk] Trash

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:10:36 UTC 2016

Perhaps it was just a "one-off" and I'll treat it as such.

Thanks!

Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 22:27:14 -0400
From: coreyls at earthlink.net
To: lizbolin at gmail.com; towntalk at riverdale-park.org
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Trash

Liz, my trash had not been picked up for a couple of weeks.
I was home today when the contractor truck and contracted personnel arrived though, and was able to alert them to the repeated miss. I am on the "backdoor pickup" list, and new staff was apparently not aware of that -- or some other pickup route details. They seemed very nice and very pleasant
5000 block of Oglethorpe Street 'tween Taylor and Riverside