[RP TownTalk] Children in streets - Ravenswood Road area

adrian limmen adrianlimmen at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:00:19 UTC 2016

I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the Pubic Safety Committee
meeting last night.  I appreciate them allowing me to crash the meeting and
introduce my issue.  It seems like Bob was there with my email printed out
and ready to bring it up in case I didn't show up.  Thanks Bob.  I
appreciate it.  Thanks everyone for listening to my concerns.  I hope that
you will consider some real actionable items to make changes in our area
well in advance of the new Riverdale Park Station development completion
date. I will continue to follow up with the PSC and town to lobby my ideas
and weed out what is possible vs. what is not possible.

The first thing I will do is put a flyer together for the neighbors.  If
anyone wants to help me hand them out that would be great. Before I print
the flyer I would also love to work with someone on the content to make
sure I am sending the most effective message possible.  Please shoot me an
email if you want to meet and discuss.

Have a great weekend!

--
Adrian